Ethiopia Moka Sidamo ® for compatible Nespresso pods

Sidamo

Moka Sidamo
Olfactory observations: Explosive, aromas of stone fruit, citrus, pine nuts and sweet spices.
Tasting comments: In the mouth, this coffee is fine and elegant. The attack is frank, most greedy middle and final cooler.

ethiopie sidamo

Used

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,12 €.


More info

Mocha Sidamo is a mild coffee.

Olfactory observations: Explosive, aromas of stone fruit, citrus, pine nuts and sweet spices.

Tasting comments: In the mouth, this coffee is fine and elegant. The attack is frank, most greedy middle and final cooler.

Located in southern Ethiopia, Sidamo region owes its name to an ethnic group: Sidama, people living in the south-western Ethiopia.

Take compatible Nespresso ® to taste this coffee in your Nespresso ® coffee capsules.

ethiopia Harrar

Roaster, a whole Art:

That ensure the quality of our selected, assembled and roasted in a traditional process cafes.

Being Roasters Tradition France is continuing the work of an exciting profession and defend quality coffee.

  

Tips for keeping your coffee and your full compatible capsules:

Place your coffee or your compatible filled capsules in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain all of its features.

Coffee is sensitive to heat, moisture and must be protected from foreign odors (cheese, melon ..) that may alter the flavor.

Natural fats in the roasted coffee beans oxidize on contact with air. Coffee rancid more quickly as the temperature is high.

The Ethiopian Coffee (Moka), cafes sublime unique and exquisite taste!

  Birthplace of coffee, Ethiopia grows exclusively "Arabica" botanical species at altitudes between 1500 and 2300 meters above sea level
More coffee is grown in the highlands, the better sensory quality of roasted grain, particularly in terms of liveliness.
Ethiopian coffee "cafe Mocha" called because they were formerly exported from the port of Mocha in Yemen in the Arabian Peninsula. There are several types of mocha.
80% of pubs are "natural" coffees because they are dry-processed and the remaining 20% of cafes called "washed." There is a potential for the true evolution of
sector, particularly with washing stations.
Almost all producers do not use chemical inputs. Ethiopian coffee could be recognized as organic but the country has not implemented because probably too expensive.

Moka coffee menu of Africa

Did you know?
Legend has it that it is a shepherd who discovered the exciting virtues of coffee when his goats began to make leaps after eating some seeds ...
Use and culture were distributed by the monks to keep them awake during long night offices.
From the fifteenth century, a great Sufi master, creates the port of Mocha. Long Ethiopia retains a monopoly in the market.
In the nineteenth century, this country already sells specialty coffees to London, Marseille, New York and Trieste.

  • 4 reviews
  • View the trust certificate
    • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
    • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
    • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
    • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
    • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

    4.8 /5

    Based on 4 customer reviews

    • 1
      0
    • 2
      0
    • 3
      0
    • 4
      1
    • 5
      3
    Sort reviews by :

    Beatrice G. published the 25/04/2016 following an order made on 17/04/2016

    5/5

    bon gout

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    Michel F. published the 14/04/2016 following an order made on 06/04/2016

    4/5

    MON CAFE PREFERE

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    Michel M. published the 15/01/2016 following an order made on 08/01/2016

    5/5

    léger et très fin. un petit régal

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    Catherine P. published the 21/11/2014 following an order made on 13/11/2014

    5/5

    tres bon

    Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

    Customers who bought this product also bought: